CallnFax Voice Termination: How We Save Your Business Money
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a technology that allows businesses to make phone calls over the Internet instead of traditional phone lines. One of the many benefits of VoIP is that it can significantly reduce communication costs. In this article, we will explore how VoIP termination from CallnFax will save your business money.
What is VoIP Call Termination?
VoIP Call termination refers to the process of routing phone calls through the Internet, and not through traditional phone lines. The result is about 70% cost-saving from traditional phone lines. Call quality can vary depending on the company that you choose to route your calls. Some companies use lower quality “grey” routes for sending your phone calls, at CallnFax, we use only the highest quality routings. This results in call quality that equals or exceeds traditional phone service.
So-called VoIP “grey” routes use lower-quality connections, resulting in lost calls, poor voice quality, and calls that terminate unexpectedly. The small savings in cost is simply not worth the poor quality.
How CallnFax Voice Termination Saves Money
Call termination from CallnFax will save your business money in several ways:
- Lower Call Rates: We charge lower rates for phone calls compared to traditional phone service providers. Your calls are transmitted over the Internet, which is less expensive than traditional phone lines.
- Reduced Equipment Costs: VoIP termination eliminates the need for expensive hardware and equipment associated with traditional phone lines. Instead, all that is required is an internet connection and call software, which is often available for free or at a low cost.
- Scalability: VoIP termination from CallnFax is highly scalable, allowing businesses to send many calls at once, without paying for additional phone lines. With traditional phone companies, only one caller is allowed on each line. If you needed to support multiple calls, you would need to purchase additional capacity. Call termination from CallnFax supports multiple outbound calls, without additional fees. This represents significant cost savings for larger businesses and call centers.
- International Calls: CallnFax termination allows businesses to make international calls at a fraction of the cost of traditional phone service providers.
- Security: VoIP security is always a matter of concern. At CallnFax, we have over 10 years of experience in delivering reliable call security. We offer a number of security features that keep you, and your calls secure:
- Call Encryption: We offer encrypted connections that secure your conversations across the internet
- IP Address lock-down: For companies with a static IP address, your connection to us is secured with a traditional user and password, and locked down to your company’s IP address. Even if an attacker gains your username and password, the IP lock-down feature serves as a two-factor authentication, protecting your calls and account.
In conclusion, CallnFax Call termination is a cost-effective solution for businesses that want to reduce their communication costs. By choosing CallnFax as your provider, businesses can take advantage of lower call rates, reduced equipment costs, scalability, and lower costs for international calls.